Hello! So glad you are here! I am so excited to share with you what God has been doing in my life and the ministry I am currently in.
I have been walking with The Lord since the beginning of January, 2020. The gospel was preached to me for the first time in college and Jesus has saved my life! He set me free from substances, addiction, depression, spiritual bondage and gave me true life in Christ. I have been so radically changed that I have this burning passion to let the whole world know about the wonders of Jesus and bring healing to those who are far from Him.
I recently joined YWAM, which is a missionary training school to help launch me into the mission field. Since joining in April, 2022, I have received a 3-month course training and a 3-month field mission in South Sudan. After returning, I decided to join a pioneering team to start a base in Mombasa Kenya.
Our team vision is to “save the lost, revive the saved, and disciple them all.”
Some of our team goals include:
• Establish a base to live in and house other missionaries for future short-term missions
• Enroll in language courses to bridge the cultural gap and form trust between locals
• Build a prayer a room (for us and locals)
• Partner with local churches in mercy ministries (rebuilding the community, feeding the poor, helping the
• Reviving the local churches in discipleship and sound doctrine
• Reach the unreached muslims and disciple people into the knowledge of Jesus
• Training and teaching Kenyan believers in discipleship/evangelism.
• Build an NGO that will help the community and give us an opportunity to enter into Somalia
I desire to see lives radically changed and set free by the power of God and to make Jesus known to all who seek Him. Only God can change this world for the better and I want to partner in His great plan, but I can’t do it alone. I need a team of people who will partner with us in prayer and support. Every nation, tribe and tongue will come to know the Lord and I am excited to be a witness.
“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness.Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9.